Pages

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Page 2

This is my version of the Lollipop Flowers everyone is making. I found small lollipops in the Easter section, they are called Airhead Lollipops. I decided to make the flowers and put them in the metal Easter pots I found at Michaels, I intend to add easter grass and chocolates, and give them to my niece and her best friend for Easter.


Up date..... These are now stuffed with easter grass and candies.
(2) Small Flowers for lollipops.scut

Leaves for small lollipops.scut


Easter Lollipops are all wrapped up and ready to go.






Guess I made my cupcake wrappers a bit large, but they still worked. I just used 2 pair of Dr. Scholl's Spa Collection Socks with Grippers in each wrapper, this gave the cupcakes double color on top. I inserted a airhead lollipop in the top for the Cherry.



Free scut file availabel below.
Cupcake wrapper.scut





A Co-worker of mine is retiring, and so I made her a little gift of cards. They are blank, so that they can be used as she wishes, for what she wishes.
A big Thank you goes out to Stampin Inspirations.com
for the inspiration, and the great tutorial for this project.



Thanks to Denise Paper Pastime.com for her svg file and instructions, and as she says, just change the paper to match the theme, can even be used for baby showers.




The Easter Baskets made with the lollipop flowers were such a hit, I had a few friends request them made for Mother's Day. I found the watering cans at Michaels, made the lollipop flowers, and filled with dove candies and kisses.


A co-worker of mine lost her Mother and this is the card and matching envelope I made for her.

This is the inside of the Sympathy Card


After seeing the gift basket that Connie did, I followed her link to Stamp Tv and decided to make one for my co-worker that lost her Mom. I used similar colors to the card I had made for her. Thank you Connie for the link and the great Idea.

http://stamptv.ning.com/page/freebies-2




Altered Clothespins



More Altered Clothespins (Chip Clips)

For my Nephew a die hard
Braves Fan!

More Altered Clothspins
For a Friend a Tampabay Rays Fan



I took scraps of paper and decoupaged them to one side of the clothes pin, let it dry then sanded the sides to remove any access paper (to sand I found that an emery board works great). I then recoated the side with the paper with the decoupage medium to make them shinny and to seal the paper.  On the backside of the clothespin I adhered magnet strips, so that when not in use they can be displayed on the refrigerator.
Pen and Pencil holder made from altered vegetable cans.


File can be purchased here:




My Kitchen Utencil Holder


Tile made for a co-worker that got married


I would share what I am making for the ladies in my office. It is from Lowes creative ideas, it is a table center piece that can be used for flowers, candles or a combination of both.
Instructions can be found here:
http://www.lowescreativeideas.com/idea-library/WAGI_Summer_Centerpiece_0710.aspx



http://www.chocolatecraftsandbearsohmy.blogspot.com/search/label/Christmas


After coming across Carol (Gingerbeary8) of Chocolate Crafts and Bears, Oh My!  site (link above) and her wonderful tutorial of the Paper Angel, I decided that it was so pretty I wanted to make some.  So I set out and watched with great interest her very detailed video, then decide since she gave the dimensions of the half circles needed to create the Angels, that I would try and make a SVG file for my Cricut.  After a couple tries, success, I used my Cricut to cut out the half circles, sent them through my Cuttlebug with the Swiss Dots folder, followed the video and put my Angel together.
I then sprayed it with glue, and sprinkled glitter all over it.  I had some hard red poinsetta flowers that I glued to the front.  I think that it came out rather good for my first attempt.  I have to give all the credit to Carol for her wonderful idea, and fabulous tutorial.

SVG File for Angel Ornament  http://www.4shared.com/file/3BKALeC1/angel_ornament.html.

I Created these adorable Mummies from Crystal Light Containers, they have tissue paper découpaged on them, google eyes, and glitter all over. They are then stuffed with candy for Halloween, I think that the kids are going to love them..
Thanks to Pink Buckaroo Designs for her fantastic tutorial on Pumpkin Place Cards,
and help from my cricut I created these adorable
place cards for our Thanksgiving get together.
I think that everyone coming are going to love the way that their seat is marked for them.

To follow the tutorial you can go here:

http://pinkbuckaroodesigns.blogspot.com/2010/11/pumpkin-placecard-tutorial.html

 

1 comment:

  1. Cindy your angel came out adorable. I am sure with the ease of the SVG file you will now be making these with ease. I love how sparkly this is and the pretty poinsettia is the perfect festive touch. Thank you for mentioning me in your post. I find you blog delightful. I love it that you try so many new and different things. It makes you blog fun. Enjoy making the Angels

    Bear Hugs,
    Carol
    chocolatecraftsandbearohmy!

    ReplyDelete

Comments and Suggestions Welcome.